Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Tuesday 17 November 2009

What makes a man?

How one single action can instil so many feelings is just beyond belief but, I guess once you just experience it, you kind of figure that its just one of those amazing things in life that can never be explained.

I couldn't concentrate when I was learning the binomial theorum. I couldn't concentrate on creating an eight-note ground. I couldn't concentrate when I was revising complex trigonometry. But I couldn't care less :)

Its these little boosts in life that make it worth carrying on. I've had a lack of them lately but I think things are looking up now.

What makes a man?

I think I might know :)

2 comments: