Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Thursday 5 November 2009

Hear me out here.

Ok, I love going to gigs. Can't get enough of it. Its brilliant. Good music, go with your mates, have a laugh maybe have some drinks. Brilliant.

But I am fucking sick to death of all these complete fucktards who come to gigs to deliberately ruin other people's night.

The twats who try to trip people or punch people running in the circle pits.

The cunts who push small people who OBVIOUSLY do not want to go into the pits into the middle of them.

The shiteaters who deliberately aim punches for people's faces.

The wankers that steal crowdsurfer's shoes and throw them into the crowd.

The dickheads that try to stop you from moshing because they're too "claustrophobic".

The pussies that stand at the edge of the mosh pit and just send out kicks to anyone who comes within a metre radius of them.

The assholes who don't try to help you stand up when you've fallen, but instead push more people on top of you.

Fuck all of you.

Now I realise that the type of gigs I normally go to require a high level of physical exertion. And, if like me, you're going to pit, you're going to get hurt. But there is no reason whatsoever for all these stupid pieces of shit coming along and making it any harder for you.

Yesterday I went to a gig. Excellent gig, lots of good bands there and the atmosphere was generally good. But, as expected there were the usual crowd of assbandits who think its a right laugh to try and get you seriously hurt.

I was hurt pretty badly. But more than I expected I would.

So I'd like to say, thank you to;

The jerkwad who deliberately punched me in the guts during the circle pit for Architects. I hope you enjoyed your face full of rubber when you got knocked the crap down. You deserved it.

The scum that stomped on my chest when I was on the floor when he KNEW I was there and didn't even try to help me. I'm sure you shit your pants when I tossed you into it and you didn't hit the ground running.

And finally, the douchebag who thought it'd be hilarious to deal about ten blows to my back when I was standing STILL at the front barrier. Thanks a lot.

Fucking assholes.

On the other hand. Thank you to Architects, Despised Icon, As Blood Runs Black and Oceano for some good music.

1 comment:

  1. Hardcore.
    Good Music.
    Shame about the fans.

    ReplyDelete