Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

And I really have to get out of here.
But I guess I wouldn't mind getting out half-alive.
That's how I first arrived.
Kicking and screaming along to my own silent tune.
But now the crowds will be singing it too.
"Where the hell would we be without what makes us cold?"

Climbing this mountain might not be worth it.
Are you even waiting at the summit?
Claiming this right to share what life is,
Isn't that what we think is worth fighting for?
I'm but the messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment