Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Monday 30 November 2009

A stab at the heart of creativity.

The seizure of creativity lends a hand to the destruction of freedom and all beauty contained within them respectively. Even with this creativity however, there is no room for eloquent appliance of it in an environment that alienates you from your own personal body of comfort. When you are forced to attempt to deviate from your psyche, the most unique and individual part of the human, you can no longer use creativity as it has merely turned you into an extension of someone else's creativity. You become them. Someone who you are prepared to throw away every minute of your life to become. To copy. Just to make yet another clone of the mastermind that wishes to have total pleasure in knowing that they are the source of originality that is ruining more and more of the prospective masterpieces. We will occupy a world that is so parasitic that the host itself would surely rather end its life than let it be leached upon. Do that while you can still retain the last shard of your individuality. Because once you are done with it, the next person is only going to throw it onto the pile for rehabilitating into the perfect example of freedom-devoid constriction. What a wonderful world. Wouldn't it be so much easier if I just gave it all up, donned my issued uniform and never tried to think again. I don't think I'd like to find out.



I had such an awful day today but I just forgot it all in those few moments that I felt true comfort and equilibrium whilst in her presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment