Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Saturday 7 November 2009

Visions.

I have visions.

Visions that come true.

Its nice to know I can see future events.

But its scary to hold that responsibility.

Just think of that how I have the choice of telling someone whether I see something about them or not. It could be something terribly important to them, but also it could be importantly terrible. Would you tell them that this thing would happen to them?

I tried to stop having visions but, its not so easy. The last main one I had was in March. I predicted it'd happen in this month of November.

So its November, and by the looks of it, its coming true.

I've had a new vision. For April.

Its a scary one. I hope it doesn't come true. If it does then I don't think I'll ever be the same knowing that I have seen such a thing.

I promised myself that this one would be the last, but I guess I was wrong. Its something beyond my control.

Harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment