Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Saturday 21 November 2009

Just as I expected.

Today was terrible.

The usual weekend with the usual amount of tears and the usual plan.

I walked to Ealing Broadway, took a bus to Richmond just because I saw the bus. Then walked to Kingston once I was done in Richmond. After that I walked halfway to Hampton before walking back to Kingston and taking a bus to Ealing again. I then walked from Ealing to Northfields, walked to the other end of my road and took a bus to Brentford. Then I just curled up in a ball on a bench for about half an hour. Decided to take a bus again back to Northfields and so I walked home because at that point I hadn't eaten for over 24 hours. The odd burst of tears was scattered here and there.

At least one thing productive came out of this. I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment