Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Monday 16 November 2009

I thought I knew what I was doing until today. Everything just collided and merged into one drastically beautiful picture in front of me. I left mechanics in tears because I just couldn't bear the day any longer.

When you're crying, the world looks slightly different. The world gets distorted through the tears that cling to the surface of your eyes and that precariously stick to the ends of your eyelashes. It almost looks as you want it to be for that tiny moment before it all gets flooded and you can't see anything at all.

I thought I knew what I was doing, but now I know nothing at all. Its just, too beautiful to even fathom trying to disregard and trample it as if it never existed. Its too inspiring to leave and not cite as one of your sources of creativity. Its too emotional to let escape from your heart.

I just wish I had something I could cling to, something I could hold and never let go. Right now I feel like I'm dangling over the cliff face that won't even lend me the edge to grab hold of.

No comments:

Post a Comment