Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Sunday 15 November 2009

A blog post concerning Danielle Flora Outen-Gejon.

And today, the fifteenth of November, 2009, marks the 17th birthday of a friend of mine who me and her have grown to become, "Gal Pals For Lyfeeee". And its true :) We're going to be friends for a very, very long time because I want to be friends with her for a very, very long time. She's sweet and caring and she hardly ever agrees with me but its in a good way. Makes for playful banter and interesting conversation. The kind I can't seem to find from any other person.

Her boyfriend is a very lucky man. She's a very special girl and you don't come across many people who are that talented, that clever, that funny and that loving in life. This time last year, I could have possibly came within touching distance of her at the Altamont Never Say Die! Club Tour 2008, but I didn't even know who she was until December of that year.

So, Happy seventeenth Birthday Danielle :) yesterday was fun and I hope today goes even better. Love you lots xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment