Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Saturday 14 November 2009

I can't.

I can't be bothered sometimes to pick up the phone.

I can't be bothered to change the channel if I'm watching a repeat.

I can't see why people would lie to one another.

I can't stand having to explain to people why I'm not cold.

I can't find a reason to explain why I choose to believe what I want instead of what everyone else in the world wants to collectively believe in.

I can't quit smoking.

I can't sing.

I can't lose weight.

I can't find a single thing about myself that I wouldn't want to change.

I can't drink anything carbonated unless its alcohol or I'm dying of thirst.

I can't listen to certain songs without crying.

I can't be affected by the sight of blood, regardless of what the situation is.

I can't believe I haven't died yet.

I can't smile if I'm sad.

I can't stand when people ask you to smile when you're sad.

I can't live with my family for much longer.

I can't do anything if I have creative block, even things not related to my creative field.

I can't let things go unsaid from now on. There's just too many opportunities that are being missed.

I can't ever consider my dad a father.

I can't get over things that happened years ago.

I can't tell people how much they mean to me.

I can't sleep sometimes because I'm worried that I'll have another chain of dreams that would affect me as badly as the last time.

I can't help look at some people and have to turn away because they remind of things they aren't even related to.

I can't understand why I have to have such a terrible, dark mind.

I can't deal with visions sometimes.

I can't wish for something if I know I don't deserve it.

I can't stand on wet leaves without thinking about how many people they must have hurt.

I can't write songs.

I can't ever forget you.

I can't pass a day without wishing that it was different in so, so many ways.

I can't get on a bus without getting off in a bad mood.

I can't sleep at night with people in my thoughts.

I can't wait until the next day I can hold someone's hand.

I can't think about whether or not it was my fault or not. I always blame myself so there's no need to think about it.

I can't bear seeing people shiver.

I can't drink alcohol unless I'm alone or with someone I love.

I can't believe the things I've done.

I can't see where it all went wrong.

I can't forgive my parents for blaming me and my music for everything that seems to go wrong for them.

I can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment