Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Monday 12 October 2009

Whenever I close my eyes I can see a completely different world in which I see things as I would want them to actually be. Then I take the moment to think, I can't actually see anything with my eyes closed.

What I really need to do, is open my eyes, and make things how I would want them. That way I'd never want to close my eyes again because...



It would already there...











Too bad it isn't that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment