Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Sunday 11 October 2009

In all my efforts.


I've never found it so difficult to write a song in my entire life. Its actually quite depressing to be honest. The music is in my head but my fingers won't let the sound pass into tangible space.

I found solace today in that I reckon my semi-final audition went well today. The judges seemed to enjoy my performance and they were paying attention to it.

One word on University however. The whole thing at Sussex University makes it look like it is a festival. I genuinely mean that. I realise there is a lot of work but in reality, University is not that hard. Its almost like living a life where you don't have to do anything at all.

For once in my life I actually feel like I could achieve something wonderful but, I don't exactly know how or when.

We'll have to wait and see I suppose.

If any of you have ever spent a moment channel-hopping and have stumbled upon this quirky creature... ... I urge you to resist that temptation to ignore him and actually spend the remaining minutes watching this cartoon. It is the best cartoon you will watch on Cartoon Network in the UK at the moment.

Speaking of which, whilest I was engaged in the practise of channel-hopping, I found myself this song which I think is the best example of hard-rock that Australia has to offer.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mammal...


Lovely.

Oh, and for those that were wondering, the purple cat/bear/rabbit thing is called Chowder and he is an apprentice chef. You can catch him on Cartoon Network everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment