Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Thursday 8 October 2009

Things I love.

I love seeing people in the morning when they look all tired and rough.

I love when people are so cold that they just steal hugs from me.

I love being able to see my own breath.

I love seeing people's eyes change colour in the sunlight.

I love when someone has an itchy nose and they scrunch their face up.

I love seeing someone smile at something in their head.

I love listening to my iPod with people.

I love when people ask for my help.

I love when I see parents doting on their babies.

I love hearing people laugh but not being able to stop.

I love waking up knowing I get to see my friends in a few hours.

I love being away from home.

I love holding hands with someone and it just feels right.

I love the moment just before your lips touch where your bodies just fit like a jigsaw.

I love the smell of clean hair.

I love the days where you feel so cosy you can't be bothered for anything so you just curl up.

I love when you feel appreciated.

I love seeing girls who try to hide themselves when they really don't need to.

I love hearing music that makes me cry.

I love helping people achieve a look.

I love being able to listen to a piece of music and feeling proud enough to say, "I wrote that."

I love getting on a bus with no people on it.

I love sleeping on trains.

I love when friends try to make you feel better even though its probably not worth trying.

I love going to bed wondering how on earth tomorrow could be better than today.

I love feeling warm because of someone else.

I love going to festivals.

I love creative people and being creative.

I love reading horoscopes and getting excited over them.

I love giving clothes to people to keep them warm even though I might not get them back.

I love knowing that all of these wouldn't amount to you though.

And that's what matters most at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment