Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Thursday 24 December 2009

Its Christmas Eve

and I've only wrapped two fucking presents and I hate, hate, hate your guts, I hate, hate, hate your guts and I'll never talk to you again, unless your Dad will suck me off, I'll never talk to you again, unless your Mum will touch my cock, I'll never talk to you again, ejaculate into a sock, I'll never talk you again, I'll never talk to you again.





Happy holidays, you bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment