Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Thursday 31 December 2009

I can't wait to go back to college next week. I've been going insane by not seeing people over these holidays so, at least for 5 days I will see friends constantly. Hopefully it'll act as a top-up. Maybe that's what it is to me. I have to see friends often enough for it to make sure I don't lose the will to live from loneliness and deprivation.

Thankfully today I will get to see a lot of people but, still, as I've noticed recently, I've been losing contact with people and its upsetting to know that I could lose hold of people so easily and that also it could be so easily prevented.



Modern Warfare 2 blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment