Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Ouch man.

Attempted a Regular FS 360.

That slam hurt haha. I keep falling on the same arm so it's getting nailed pretty bad. Ah well, it's all part of practice and learning. One thing I am happy about is;

a) I aired the manhole today (sounds lame but, for me, great success)
b) I'm pretty fast at pushing in Regular. Now all I gotta work out is how the fuck switch works :D

So today at college my psychology teacher realised I'm pretty miserable and asked me why I am and why I'm not working and what is going on in my life. I just told her the truth. I'm not working because I have no motivation to do so and I also don't have any time to work because I'm spending every night trying to have fun and feel good because I feel miserable. I feel miserable because I'm going to college without actually knowing why or actually feeling like I belong and every time I wake up in the morning to go to college I instantly start in a bad mood and feel immensely depressed. It's a horrible way to live right now and I really want to leave.

My teacher agreed that probably the best thing for me to do is to leave college because she can't stand to see me so miserable and, even though she says she wants me to stay and learn, she feels like she's killing me with her classes.

It's kinda true but it's not her fault.

I love my psychology teacher, she's so lovely and kind to me.. She always notices when something is wrong.

So I guess all I need to find out now is whether I can work at The House of Living Art full-time or not. If I can then.. I'm gonna be a college dropout.

Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment