Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Friday 28 May 2010

Snakebitesssssss.

So I got my snakebites yesterday after months of waiting. I'm so happy with them they look so cool :D

They have swollen a bit and also there is some major bruising going on inside my lip, it'll clear up but its a bit annoying.

I'll post a picture later today :)

Two exams done so far, here are my potential marks and predicted marks as I see appropriate...

Mechanics:
Potential: 80%
Predicted: 55%

Music:
Potential: 100%
Predicted 75%

I've got four exams left, but really, I don't have the energy, nor the care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment