Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Monday 24 May 2010

200th post.

And I'm gonna dedicate it to the memory of Paul Gray who died today. He was an amazing bass player and was a pleasure to see live with Slipknot at the Hammersmith Apollo and at Download Festival. He truly knew how to play some raw and fuelled music. I hope wherever he is now he is still doing what he did best, entertaining millions of people with his music in the skies.

This maggot sends his love to you Paul. Rest in peace.

2 comments: