Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Thursday 11 March 2010

Mff... I wish you wouldn't =/

You make me feel so terrible and like the most horrible person in the world and I don't really deserve that, even I know it. I know its not the most ideal situation but its not as if I'm not enjoying it either. I want to be able to just be all jolly and comply with what you want (because its what I want too) but it also proves detrimental to what I want to do in addition to that. I'm not doing this because of you, I'm doing it because of me and what I need to change about me.

I can't tell if you're kidding or not but, please, please, stop. I feel bad enough as it is =/

No comments:

Post a Comment