Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Here's a poem I wrote, because I'm quite sad.

Even if these words were painted by you,
They could never be beautiful because,
They came from a coarse mouth,
Deprived of your sweet kiss.
I'd tenderly wait,
I'd aimlessly wait.
I'd endlessly wait.
I'll probably drown.

These waters of yours,
Are too brutal for me.
I can't find surface in you,
You make me sink.
Even after I've hit the ocean floor,
I'll still wait forever,
Attached to the bottom.

But still floating with you.
These words would never be beautiful,
I've painted no masterpiece.

But I've got comfort in my arms because,
You're here at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment