Well I'm not gonna force you to read my blog, but if you should happen to stumble upon it, take the time to sift through it as it may prove to be of some relevance to you. God forbid, you may actually enjoy it and you would wish to click the button which would mean you were eternally my follower. There isn't really any sort of meaning or specific task that this blog sets out to fulfil, think of it as bohemian.

Saturday 9 January 2010

I just, don't really know what to say now. Where do you draw a line between success and not having failed? Because they're different aren't they? You might not succeed, but then, its possible you haven't failed too, isn't it?

I think I need to go away and think. I mean, I'm thinking already but, its the environment that needs changing.

I want to be different. A new person. A person that doesn't exist but has always been present in my head. That person mocks me every day of my life and I want to become them. Being tormented by a figment of your imagination is indescribably frustrating. You want it to end, and you should be able to stop it, but, you can't. And you never will. So you give up and let it.

Silently fatigued.

I'm not happy with myself lately. But because I'm just a pair of eyes bearing witness behind a cage that locks from the other side, I can't do anything about it.



When I reach the astral plane I'm going to mutilate whatever controls such desire because they don't know what it does to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment